Active Informing and Promotion of Human Rights and Equal Access to Justice for all Citizens
Implementation period: October 1, 2021 – November 30, 2022
Financing organization: Millennium DPI Partners/U.S. Department of State
Project goal: Promoting rights and improving access to justice for people from vulnerable groups
1. Raise legal awareness and facilitate access to justice for vulnerable and minority groups through a series of media products;
2. Facilitate the access of human rights and justice NGOs to the media;
3. Increase the legal knowledge and stimulate legal thinking of youth through interactive activities.
1. Produce and broadcast TV shows to inform and educate citizens with limited access to justice;
2. Produce and publish thematic articles in print and online media, and broadcast radio reports;
3. Carry out public discussions on human rights and access to justice;
4. Carry out interactive thematic competitions to increase the legal knowledge of young people.