Goal of the project:
Speeding-up the implementation of Law no.221 from 17.09.2010 on the privatization of public periodicals, by adjusting the national normative framework and providing consulting services to central and local public authorities and state publications in the privatization process.
- Providing the necessary support to the Government of R. Moldova and central and local public authorities for drafting normative acts and regulations required by the Law on privatization of public periodicals.
- Providing free-of-charge consultancy to local public authorities and editorial offices of public periodicals subject to privatization regarding the stages of state periodicals privatization process.
- Providing the authorities with specialized assistance in the process of public periodicals privatization;
- Organizing and unfolding a series of regional informative "round tables", involving local public authorities, representatives of newspaper offices subject to privatization regarding the legal ways of privatizing public periodicals;
- Providing consulting services to local public authorities in the process of public periodicals privatization process by means of re-organization into "Official Gazettes" of the district/municipality, through privatization or liquidation;
- Providing free-of-charge legal support to investors interested in privatizing public periodicals as regards investment offers consistent with the national legislation.